- Written by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published: 24 Jan 2017
Moving your business to the cloud... made easy.Is the race to the cloud getting you stressed? Let Tangentia's Tcloud family of products and services make the "taking your business to the cloud" a whole lot easier. Our enterprise cloud solutions include Tcommerce (eCommerce), Tgateway (EDI), Tsecure (Security) and Tapps (Application Development). We have more than 1000+ customers on our cloud offerings globally. Tangentia also implements all IBM cloud solutions like SoftLayer and Bluemix.
Meet the Tcloud FamilyTcloud is made up of a suite of cloud based services to get your business moving. The full suite includes Tcommerce, Tgateway, Tsecure and Tapps. You can pick and choose the right solution for your business. Lets take a look at each product and how they have been designed to serve your business. The first on the list is Tcommerce, our enterprise Ecommerce product.
Ecommerce services in India
- Improve your consumer’s online B2B experience – so that it is on par with a best in breed B2C customer experience for a comparable product.
- Simplify complex product and service configurations and pricing rules.
- Enable sales and support employees in call centers and in the field sales teams to tap into information on products, promotions, inventory and order information e.g If account mangers have access abandoned carts information, they could potentially call the customer and try to understand the requirements better and potentially close a close effectively.
- Ensure a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub with visibility to customers as well as all business players within the enterprise.
- B2B Strategic Road Map. Tangentia strategy and business consultants will work alongside senior leadership within the Retailer to create a B2B strategy with key implications to business strategy- Channel strategy,capital expenditure, Revenue growth, profit growth, branding, partnerships, technology and supply chain.
- B2B Assessment. Tangentia strategy and business consultants will work alongside operational leadership within the retailer to look at their existing B2B strategy and measure its efficiency and effectiveness. Minor tweaks and course corrections will be suggested. In some cases the B2B assessment might force a new B2B strategic roadmap study if some of the problems are more fundamental in nature.
- Retail Industry knowledge. Tangentia has helped implement B2B commerce at multiple customers ranging from small niche retailers to a global Fortune 500 retailers. Our Forte is mid-sized retailers and CPG companies with 100million to 10Billion in revenue.
- Global expertise. Our eCommerce teams have worked with clients globally and this is an important aspect of our value proposition. Some of our latest customers in the B2B eCommerce are include – Major global printing and copying company, award winning spa product retailer and an electronic retailer.
- Technology alliance. Tangentia is a Premier Partner of IBM and an implementer of the IBM WebSphere Commerce Platform globally along with all the other components of the B2B strategy from IBM like Sterling Order Management, Sterling Configure, Procure, Quote (CPQ), IBM digital analytics (Coremetrics, Unica & Teafeaf) and InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM). Tangentia also implements solutions using the Magento eCommerce platform from eBay and has a strategic partnership with Stibo for implementing the Stibo Step MDM solution.
- Unique perspective. Tangentia consultants have worked on eCommerce as well as other projects like EDI, Business Intelligence & Security at CPG companies, Retailers, eCommerce marketplaces and we have done this globally. This provides us with an ability to really provide an “outside the box” perspective with the knowledge of an insider.
- eCommerce Centre of Excellence. We not just design on a drawing board but through our eCommerce centre of excellence, we can very quickly build prototypes, create proof of concepts (POC’s) as well as run Pilots without large investments in infrastructure or consulting.
- Digital Analytics. With extensive expertise around digital analytics, Tangentia understands the interplay of marketing, business intelligence and sales and this is a critical aspect of B2B.