IBM RPA Global Partner
Fully Automate Your Business Processes with Tangentia and IBM RPA
IBM® Robotic Process Automation (RPA) makes it possible to fully automate your back-office and front-office business processes and scale your automation as needed. As IBM’s top North American & India partner, Tangentia can help you implement and configure IBM’s enterprise-grade RPA solution to suit the individual needs of your enterprise and provide you with the training and support you need.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
RPA is a solution that provides software bots, that are capable of performing tasks that are repetitive and redundant. These bots are powered by artificial intelligence (AI), allowing them to adapt and learn as they complete tasks, supporting your business 24/7 and without errors.
How RPA Works?
Software bots are designed to replicate the actions of a human by interacting with a user interface, much the same way a physical robot replicates the actions of a human to perform repetitive tasks. The use of RPA bots is invaluable in many different industries, such as automotive, banking and insurance, retail, and oil and gas.
Benefits of IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Your Business
IBM’s RPA provides organizations with unparalleled value, with benefits that make it easier to reach operational goals.
Increased EfficiencyAutomated tasks can be completed in mere seconds or minutes, rather than hours, and they can be performed 24/7. This allows a high volume of work to be performed in a short period of time and without any downtime.
Reduced CostsIt is so easy to run multiple bots on a single virtual host. This makes it possible to achieve a solid ROI right from day one.
Full-featured RPAHave the ability to automate a variety of used cases, such as help desk and customer service, more with intelligent chatbots and integrated OCR.
Easy to Get StartedChoose from a range of deployment options that will provide you with simple licensing and low-code development to you are up and running quickly.
The IBM RPA Advantage
IBM RPA provides companies with the ability to easily build, run and monitor their bots. This will ensure you have a robust digital workforce that operates through a cloud-native platform. This will help improve inefficiencies, automate tedious tasks, and derive more value out of your processes.
Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Journey
We evaluate how automation fits into your organization’s overall transformation strategy and we define target ROIs that align with corporate strategies and goals.
We go into discovery mode and deep dive into operations to identify high impact processes. We collaborate with stakeholders to identify and assist in identifying the candidate for the RPA PoC.
We document the current state process through job shadowing and install the RPA tool in a single environment. We demo the PoC to the stakeholders and record a ‘before and after’ to showcase the value added. Documentation also includes key learnings, point of view on key questions and next steps.
We slowly move to transforming your organization. The first step is increasing the PoC to 5 more processes and slowly scaling it up to automate all the identified processes. We also assist you in building, training and hiring for the Center of Excellence (COE).
RPA By Industry
See how RPA is transforming the way legacy industries operate through an agile approach to process improvement.
The Banking & Insurance industry involves access to large amounts of personal data. RPA makes it possible to:
- Streamline the collection and management of this data
- Accelerate processes related to loans, insurance claims and customer onboarding with 100% accuracy
- Ensure complete regulatory compliance
The Automotive industry is reliant on the completion of a variety of tasks. RPA can :
- Complete tedious, rule-based front-office and back-office tasks more quickly and without error
- Make the entire purchase and loan approval process faster and more efficient
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction by simplifying and streamlining processes
RPA for the Retail industry is capable of transforming processes :
- Take a deep dive into the customer journey and smooth the way for a seamless customer experience
- Analyze customer data to improve inventory management, store planning and product categorization
- Automate logistics and supply chain and improve collaboration with suppliers and distributers
RPA for Oil & Gas improves upstream, midstream and downstream processes :
- Improve forecasting and data analytics for upstream, midstream and downstream processes
- Optimize and automate your supply chain for smoother shipping and logistics
- Meet the growing demand for oil and gas that is prevalent in the industry today