Elevate Your Operations – Crafting Intelligent Supply Chains with IBM Sterling and TiA
What is your organization doing to ensure that your B2B integrations are improving the ﬂow of your essential data? Your company may rely on complex B2B integrations for your Electronic Data Interchange systems, to ensure that essential B2B solutions are able to communicate, and for a variety of other reasons.
The IBM Sterling B2B Integrator is a powerful B2B gateway that provides companies with a scalable and secure solution that’s always available for complex B2B integrations and all your EDI needs. This highly-customizable solution consolidates the ﬂow of information across your B2B value chain and trading partner networks through a single, accessible gateway. Integrated with Tangentia’s Intelligent Automation offering (TiA), IBM Sterling can also automate most of your repetitive and mundane processes and workflows with ease for increased productivity.
Supply Chain Solutions:
- IBM Sterling Order Management: Elevate cross-channel efficiencies, refine complex product order management, and streamline fulfillment operations across commerce systems.
- IBM Sterling Store Engagement: Extend control of store operations to associates through intuitive mobile applications, facilitating omni-channel offerings like “buy online, pick up in-store” and “ship from store.”
- IBM Sterling Call Center: Address challenges in customer order management with tailored solutions for diverse business scenarios.
- IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote: Disseminate product information across all channels, enabling accurate configuration, pricing, quoting, and ordering of products, services, and solution bundles.
- IBM Sterling Inventory Visibility: Process high-volume inventory supply-and-demand updates, providing real-time availability across all e-commerce channels.
- IBM Sterling Fulfillment Optimizer with Watson: Leverage the power of Watson to minimize the total cost of serving customers by analyzing big data and optimizing operations in both stores and distribution centers.
- IBM Sterling Supply Chain Insights with Watson: Enhance supply chain visibility, quickly detect disruptions, and collaborate effectively with colleagues and IBM Watson™ to resolve issues.
- IBM Sterling Inventory Control Tower: Gain insights into inventory across all locations, predict disruptions, and take proactive actions based on recommendations to respond faster to market changes and enhance customer experiences.
- IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network: Establish reliable connections with suppliers and partners, gaining deep visibility into B2B transaction life cycles and partner performance through cognitive technologies.
Get a free Proof Of Concept
Sign up for a free POC worth $5000 for IBM Sterling and TiA implementation. Book a discovery call with a member of Tangentia’s intelligent automation team today to find out more about what IBM Sterling can do for you.
B2B Collaboration Solutions:
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator: Run and manage processes according to your business requirements, supporting high-volume electronic message exchange, complex routing, translation, and interaction with multiple systems and external partners.
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy: Ensure high-level data protection between external connections and your internal network, defining inbound and outbound node definitions for secure data exchange.
- IBM Sterling File Gateway: Facilitate movement of large file transfers with end-to-end visibility in a process-oriented, scalable framework, addressing challenges such as protocol and file brokering, automation, and data security.
- IBM Sterling Connect:Direct: Enable round-the-clock unattended operation for secure high-volume data exchange within and between enterprises.
- IBM Sterling Partner Engagement Manager: Accelerate onboarding, collaboration, interaction, monitoring, and visibility of activity flows between enterprises and their partners, customers, and suppliers.
- IBM Sterling Transformation Extender: Automate the transformation of complex high-volume transactions, supporting various standards-based B2B integrations and real-time integration of data from multiple applications and technologies.
- IBM Sterling Control Center: Centralize monitoring and management, allowing continuous oversight of business activities across the enterprise and the efficient management of Connect:Direct servers configuration and licenses.
At Tangentia, we are committed to providing innovative automation and smart B2B solutions that empower businesses to thrive in a dynamic and competitive landscape. Our partnership with IBM ensures the delivery of robust, scalable, and transformative solutions tailored to meet the evolving needs of modern enterprises.