Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for JCPenney Factory Ship
EDI Compliance Solution for JCPenney Factory Ship
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for JCPenney Factory Ship EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between JCPenney Factory Ship and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses setup their EDI connectivity with JCPenney Catalog, and ensures their compliance to JCPenney Factory Ship’s EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of JCPenney Factory Ship vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for JCPenney Factory Ship EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 863 – Routing and Carrier Instruction
- EDI 854 – Shipment Delivery Discrepancy Information
- EDI 810 – Invoice
- EDI 820 – Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- EDI 824 – Application Advice
- EDI 830 – Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- EDI 859 – Purchase Order
- EDI 855 – Advanced Shipping Notice
- EDI 860 – Purchase Order Change
- EDI 869 – Order Status Inquiry
- EDI 870 – Order Status Report
- SSC-14 Labels
*The above transactions are representative of JCPenney Factory Ship’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on JCPenney Factory Ship supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for JCPenney Factory Ship
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with JCPenney Factory Ship better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for JCPenney Factory Ship
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with JCPenney Factory Ship better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your JCPenney Factory Ship EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Tangentia’s EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in JCPenney Factory Ship’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to JCPenney Factory Ship’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.