Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for JCPenney Retail
EDI Compliance Solution for JCPenney Retail
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for JCPenney Retail EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between JCPenney Retail and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses setup their EDI connectivity with JCPenney Retail, and ensures their compliance to JCPenney Retail’s EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of JCPenney Retail vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for JCPenney Retail EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 863 – Routing and Carrier Instruction
- EDI 854 – Shipment Delivery Discrepancy Information
- EDI 810 – Invoice
- EDI 820 – Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- EDI 824 – Application Advice
- EDI 830 – Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- EDI 859 – Purchase Order
- EDI 855 – Advanced Shipping Notice
- EDI 860 – Purchase Order Change
- EDI 869 – Order Status Inquiry
- EDI 870 – Order Status Report
- SSC-14 Labels
*The above transactions are representative of JCPenney Retail’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on JCPenney Retail supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for JCPenney Retail
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with JCPenney Retail better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
The popular ones among these are Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP Business One, Sage 300, Quickbooks, Netsuite, Manhattan Associates, Oracle SCM Cloud, RF Pathways and many more.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for JCPenney Retail
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with JCPenney Retail better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your JCPenney Retail EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Some of the most popular B2C eCommerce integrations that we do are with Shopify, Magento, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, and many more.
Tangentia’s EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in JCPenney Retail’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to JCPenney Retail’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.
Tangentia offers a cost-effective solution to meet your complete EDI compliance requirements with JCPenney Retail.
For a custom-tailored quote based on your requirements, contact us today at:
1-877-TANG-EDI (USA & Canada)
+91 9580-334-334 (India/International)