Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for Coty
EDI Compliance Solution for Coty
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for Coty EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between Coty and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses setup their EDI connectivity with Coty and ensures their compliance to Coty EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of Coty vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for Coty EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 810 – Invoice
- EDI 850 – Purchase Order
- EDI 855 – Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- EDI 856 – Advanced Ship Notice
- EDI 997 – Acknowledgement
*The above transactions are representative of Coty’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on Coty supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for Coty
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Coty better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
The popular ones among these are Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP Business One, Sage 300, Quickbooks, Netsuite, Manhattan Associates, Oracle SCM Cloud, and many more.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for Coty
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Coty better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your Coty EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Some of the most popular B2C eCommerce integrations that we do are with Shopify, Magento, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, and many more.
Tangentia’s EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in Coty’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to Coty’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.
Tangentia offers a cost-effective solution to meet your complete EDI compliance requirements with Coty.
For a custom-tailored quote based on your requirements, contact us today at:
1-877-TANG-EDI (USA & Canada)
+91 9580-334-334 (India/International)