Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for Home Depot USA
EDI Compliance Solution for Home Depot USA
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for Home Depot USA EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between Home Depot USA and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses set up their EDI connectivity with Home Depot USA, and ensures their compliance with Home Depot USA’s EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of Home Depot USA vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for Home Depot USA EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 810 – Invoice
- EDI 820 – Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- EDI 850 – Purchase Order
- EDI 856 – Advanced Ship Notice
- EDI 870 – Order Status
*The above transactions are representative of Home Depot USA’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on Home Depot USA supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for Home Depot USA
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Home Depot USA better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for Home Depot USA
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Home Depot USA better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your Home Depot USA EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Tangentia's EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in Home Depot USA’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to Home Depot USA’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.