Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for Benteler
EDI Compliance Solution for Chrysler
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for Benteler EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between Benteler and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses set up their EDI connectivity with Benteler, and ensures their compliance with Benteler’s EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of Benteler vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for Benteler EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 810 – Invoice
- EDI 832 – Product Catalog
- EDI 846 – Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- EDI 850 – Purchase Order
- EDI 852 – Product Activity Data
- EDI 855 – Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- EDI 856 – Advanced Ship Notice
- EDI 860 – Purchase Order Change
- EDI 870 – Order Status
- EDI 864 – Text Message
- EDI 997 – Acknowledgement
- Branded packing slips for drop shipments
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) barcode shipping labels
*The above transactions are representative of Benteler’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on Benteler supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for Benteler
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Benteler better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for Benteler
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Benteler better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your Benteler EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Tangentia's EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in Benteler’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to Benteler’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.