- Written by Tangentia Media
- Published: 12 Jul 2016
- • Customer: Major European Banking Software Company: Core Banking and Trading Platform tool Enhancement and Implementation Project. Founded in Geneva, Switzerland our client is one of the biggest banking software companies in the world and has helped more than 1500 banks across 120 countries to move off their legacy applications.
- • Revenue: $914 million
- • Employees: 4,500
BUSINESS CHALLENGESThe customer was looking to enhance the features and functionality of their popular Trading platform tool Wealth Manager (WM) which competes against similar tools like Charles River, Bloomberg and Eagle Pace to increase their customer base and at the same time was looking for a world- wide implementation partner which can expand its global reach and presence and to strengthen its global delivery arm.
SOLUTION PROVIDEDTangentia implementation consultants helped in tool enhancement and development of some new features for their core banking and trading platform tool and also helped implementing the tool at their customer locations in Spain, Singapore, Toronto and New York.
- Provided management consulting and implementation services for their core banking and trading platform tool.
- Installation of hardware and software
- Tool enhancement and development
- We were involved in all three phases’ development, testing and production
- Cross training of the existing staff on the new tool features and functionality
- Better tool functionality and enhanced features helped the client sell more
- A definite competitive advantage and higher customer satisfaction and retention
- Better user experience, cost effective implementation