- Written by Tangentia Media
- Published: 12 Jul 2016
- • Customer: A large Natural Gas Distribution company.
- • Revenue: $798 million
- • Employees: 15,000 to 20,000
BUSINESS CHALLENGESThe customer was experiencing difficulty in managing their IBM customer portal and Passport Advantage Account. They were also facing longer call waiting times for product support. They were also paying large software reinstatement fees due to overdue renewals. SERVICES PROVIDED
- • We provided them a dedicated account representative with an SLA of 5 minutes call back time
- • The dedicated software representative manages their ongoing IBM customer portal and Passport Advantage account requests
- • Dedicated Tangentia support personal notifies them of upcoming renewals and provide software quotes
- • Trained their internal team on managing their Passport Advantage Account to do regular tasks such as downloading software, updating contact information, assigning roles and permissions for employees etc.
- • Provided 0% Financing options and 110% price beat guarantee on all their IBM software purchases
- • We also provided them consulting services around the purchased IBM products to fine-tune their existing software systems to yield maximum productivity from the product.
- • Call waiting time was reduced by 90% with single point of contact for all request
- • Saved them up to 50% on software purchase costs
- • Eliminated the reinstatement fees with timely notifications and order processing
- • 0% financing options helped them focus on key areas and also preserve cash flow for higher-yield investments