Providing Certified RPA Expertise to Advance the Future of Work
Tangentia can simplify the process of implementing and configuring your Automation Anywhere solutions, help you build a powerful Center of Excellence (COE) for your company, and provide the training and support your teams need. Tangent is a Platinum Canadian Automation Anywhere Partner. With more than 50 Automation Anywhere trained and certified RPA developers, business analysts, architects and project managers, the Tangentia Automation team is ready to take on your digital transformation projects anywhere in the world.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
RPA is a form of Business Process Automation (BPA) that combines software and AIi to create programmable “bots” that can perform repetitive tasks.
How RPA Works?
Much like a physical robot performs repetitive physical tasks, an RPA robot performs repetitive software tasks. RPA bots replicate the actions of humans by interacting with existing user interfaces to
perform tasks in record time and they can be used in a variety of industries, such as finance, insurance, retail and automotive.
Benefits of Robotic Process Automation for Your Business
RPA offers businesses incredible value at a time when they need to do more with less. These benefits can be felt across an organization, making it easier to reach operational goals.
Increased EfficiencyAutomated tasks can be completed in mere seconds or minutes, rather than hours, and they can be performed 24/7. This allows a high volume of work to be performed in a short period of time and without any downtime.
Reduced CostsIt is so easy to run multiple bots on a single virtual host. This makes it possible to achieve a solid ROI right from day one.
Full-featured RPAHave the ability to automate a variety of used cases, such as help desk and customer service, more with intelligent chatbots and integrated OCR.
Easy to Get StartedChoose from a range of deployment options that will provide you with simple licensing and low-code development to you are up and running quickly.
The Automation Anywhere + Tangentia Advantage
Automation Anywhere provides companies with access to a robust digital workforce, agile RPA solutions, and more, all through a cloud-native platform. We work with companies of all sizes in a variety of industries to help them improve inefficiencies, automate tedious tasks, and derive more value out of their processes.
Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Journey
AUTOMATION ANYWHERE STARTER PACKS
Getting Started With Automation Anywhere Made Easy
Automation Anywhere Software Licenses
+ Tangentia Professional Service
Our Starter Pack comes with project execution and delivery over a period of four weeks, as well as managed service support for three months.
Automation 360 Enterprise RPA (Pure Cloud) includes:
- 1 Control Room
- 3 Bot Creators
- 1 Unattended Bot Runner
- 10 Bot Insights Users
Tangentia Services Included:
- 4 weeks of project execution and delivery
- 3 months of BOT managed services
RPA By Industry
See how RPA is transforming the way legacy industries operate through an agile approach to process improvement.
The Banking & Insurance industry involves access to large amounts of personal data. RPA makes it possible to:
- Streamline the collection and management of this data
- Accelerate processes related to loans, insurance claims and customer onboarding with 100% accuracy
- Ensure complete regulatory compliance
The Automotive industry is reliant on the completion of a variety of tasks. RPA can :
- Complete tedious, rule-based front-office and back-office tasks more quickly and without error
- Make the entire purchase and loan approval process faster and more efficient
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction by simplifying and streamlining processes
RPA for the Retail industry is capable of transforming processes :
- Take a deep dive into the customer journey and smooth the way for a seamless customer experience
- Analyze customer data to improve inventory management, store planning and product categorization
- Automate logistics and supply chain and improve collaboration with suppliers and distributers
RPA for Oil & Gas improves upstream, midstream and downstream processes :
- Improve forecasting and data analytics for upstream, midstream and downstream processes
- Optimize and automate your supply chain for smoother shipping and logistics
- Meet the growing demand for oil and gas that is prevalent in the industry today
AUTOMATION ANYWHERE SUCCESS STORY
Summit Wealth Automates 50% of
Quarterly Report Generation Using RPA
“Tangentia has relieved pressure from my employees for a task they didn’t like doing. The accuracy of the reports has greatly improved. I’m fully confident that automation has increased our capacity to take on more clients seeing as we can now handle all the additional reports required to manage them.”
Managing Partner at Summit Wealth Advisory Group Inc